Wednesday

BREAKTHROUGH SEMINARS: Awareness - BREAKTHROUGH - Transformation

Any dedicated entrepreneur and forward focused executive is familiar with the frustration of hitting a point in your progress where you feel "stuck".  Perhaps you've already experienced "hitting the wall" - or arriving at point where you my be unclear which direction to go, how to take your business or organization to the next level, how to focus your efforts, how to be more effective, how to make more money, get more clients, close more sales....

I've been there too, and if you've been following me any length of time at all, you have heard me sing the praises of George Ira Carroll - my breakthrough coach.  With George as part of my own personal development team, I have had the opportunity to identify and overcome areas of my own business that were previously difficult for me to diagnose from my own perspective.  You've heard the expression, "can't see the forest for the trees"? Sometimes we are so immersed in our own "stuff" our path becomes unclear.  Working with George is like being given an eagles eye view of not only the entire forest - but also the horizon and the future beyond.

This is why I am excited for the launch of George Ira Carroll's Breakthrough Seminars Membership. George is offering an entire year's worth of seminars to help you grow yourself so you can grow your business for PRE-LAUNCH Pricing! I've taken advantage of the membership myself because of the value and growth that I get from his Seminars.  Now you have the opportunity to get yours before the PRE-LAUNCH investment ends! Join myself and a community of supportive Entrepreneurs committed to Personal Growth and Business Breakthrough TODAY:


George Ira Carroll's
Breakthrough Seminars
Awareness ... BREAKTHROUGH ... Growth



12 Gateways to Breakthrough your Business Blocks so you can Grow Yourself to 
GROW YOUR BUSINESS!!

I'm ready to create Breakthrough in my business!!
 

(If you're not ready to create breakthroughs and amazing growth in your business, this program will NOT be for you...)

No comments: